Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any teachers/massage therapists out there?

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who teaches during the school year and works as a massage therapist during the summer. If so, what do you think of it? How do you feel it works for you? Do you enjoy it? Do you recommend it?





(I'll be graduating from a teaching program in 2009, but I am thinking about what I'll do in the summer when I do become a teacher. Getting accredited as a seasonal massage therapist has been on my mind for quite some time.)Any teachers/massage therapists out there?
I have been a teacher in the past, but not a massage therapist. This sounds like an interesting combination, and if you think you would enjoy it, then definitely go for it!





If you want to work in the summer, there is plenty of opportunities. Best wishes.Any teachers/massage therapists out there?
I know two teachers that do this but they also service their best clients throughout the year. If you are good you can pick up summer work very easily. Its also good because doing massage full time can lead to burnout (just like teaching!). There is a good guide to determine if massage is right for you below....

No comments:

Post a Comment