Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it ok to ask your massage therapist to concentrate on the buttocks?

To me, the best part of a massage is the legs and buttocks. Would a massage therapist be offended if I ask her to concentrate mostly on the buttocks? Also, I know that ';draping' is required, but can I ask the masseuse to either omit the draping completely or use a small towel? To me, having sheets all over my body takes away from the massage experience.Is it ok to ask your massage therapist to concentrate on the buttocks?
I have been there and done that. I have received several legitimate massages where one I have asked not to be covered and the masseuse was ok with that and have asked them to concentrate on my lower back and down. ( note I didn't say butt). I always ask for the no draping surprisingly at least half are ok (face down that is) some have actually said it was easier for them to work.Is it ok to ask your massage therapist to concentrate on the buttocks?
Accept the draping or don't go. She's a professional %26amp; knows how to do her job. Sure, ask her to omit the draping %26amp; see what she says. %26lt;slap%26gt;
If you are some kind of pervert or freak, yes!
its ok to
Of course it's O.K.





Tell the therapist what you like. You are the client.





Don't be pushy. Ask gracefully. ____ And, of course , she has the right to make her own conditions.





But anything is negotiable. Speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment