Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it considered ok to ask for a female massage therapist if you are a guy?

I just don't like being touched by guys - it makes me uncomfortable. So is it ok for me to request a female therapist and is that a normal request?Is it considered ok to ask for a female massage therapist if you are a guy?
Yes, of course. It is important that you feel comfortable and relaxed during your massage session.Is it considered ok to ask for a female massage therapist if you are a guy?
I find it perfectly normal. Men are always gonna be insecure about some other guy touching them. These people want to make money, not chase away people.
No, not a problem at all. Todays male society is programnmed to be highly homophobic, so your concern is not unusal at all.
I think so. I wouldn't want a guy giving me a massage.
It should always be a female if you are a guy. Its the only way you can get a happy ending if you are straight.
I would think so, I mean, thats what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment