Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should you tip a massage therapist? Is there a standard?

I'm getting a $65.00 hour maternity massage today, what's an appropriate tip?How much should you tip a massage therapist? Is there a standard?
It depends on if they are licensed or not. If they are an ';adult massage therapist'; than a lot lol I am joking the appropriate tip is 15 to 20% if they do a good job if they don't I wouldn't give anything.How much should you tip a massage therapist? Is there a standard?
I think you should absolutely tip a massage therapist, just as you would a hairdresser or manicurist! I tip 20% for any ';personal services'; such as massage, hair, nails. Standard tipping runs anywhere from 10%-20%.
why should will be massage therapy
NO TIP . I NEVER HEARD OF SUCH.
I would (do) tip $10.00 for that service. Relax and drink lots of water afterwards. Congratulations on taking good care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment