Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My male massage therapist made a couple sexual, inappropirate comments about my body to a male friend of mine?

My friend's girlfriend told me about the therapist's comments and I want to turn him in to his boss. But my friend doesn't want me to get her boyfriend in trouble. She said the therapist didn't know we were friends and the comment was really a compliment. What should I do?My male massage therapist made a couple sexual, inappropirate comments about my body to a male friend of mine?
You should report him. This happened to me/ This guy I work with gets massages from the same guy as I do. My coworker asked the massage therapist how much I trim. And the therapist told him he'd check next time. Apparently he got a good look because it was the guy talk at happy hour one night.My male massage therapist made a couple sexual, inappropirate comments about my body to a male friend of mine?
bleck gossip, the guy probably meant nothing by it, he was talking to a guy friend, have you heard guys talk? bunch of egotistical foolishness, no point in worrying over it
Talk to the Therapist directly and tell him if you hear of such comments again you will report him to his boss and the the company HR Officer.
If it makes you feel uncomfortable then you definetly need to turn him in.
You're getting this what, third- or fourth-hand? Is that enough to cost someone their career? I don't think so. I think you simply find another massage therapist. And when he or someone at that spa asks why, then you can say you heard something which made you feel uncomfortable. If no one asks, you've still taken the high road.

No comments:

Post a Comment