Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I get a good job as a male massage therapist?

I have been thinking about going to school and getting my certification, but I want to make sure its something I will beable to get a job doing. I hear its hard for men to get jobs as massage therapists.Can I get a good job as a male massage therapist?
I am a male LMT and have been in business for 23 years. I agree with massagegeek(Hi MG) It is more difficult in the beginning. What I did was to separate myself from all the other MTs. in my area. I have taken thousands of hours of continuing education in the treatment of myofascial pain,mainly neck and back pain. I offer a reasonably priced alternative to the never ending treatments from other types of practitioners. This route might not be what you personally are interested in,but if you offer something different, it won't matter if you are male or female in the long run.Can I get a good job as a male massage therapist?
Actually it really depends on you and your skills in getting a job more than anything else but you should know that most massage therapists start their own business and most jobs are subcontractor jobs which actually mean you are self employed anyways.





Men are the minority in the massage profession which means there are more challenges to being successful but that does not mean it isn't possible. It has more to do with your level of self confidence in who you are and what you do.
just check out http://www.EroticMP.net first.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment