Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Massage Therapist Business - Where Can I Get Started With A Business Plan That Works?

I'm looking to start a massage therapist business and need a proper plan of action to make this possible. Where can I look for guides and resources? I really need something very precise and current that's proven to work.Massage Therapist Business - Where Can I Get Started With A Business Plan That Works?
Take a look at 'How To Make a Lucrative Living as a Massage Therapist' by Kalac Burke. It's an A-Z guide that will get you started with massage techniques, business decisions, location, value addition and more, besides giving you a very definite business plan. My sister-in-law is a professional massage therapist (12 years) and I've learned a lot from watching her groom new people get a step in this business. Hope this helps... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment