Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you not fall in love with your massage therapist?

She is awesome, maybe she should kick me a couple of times when she is done or something, I want to buy her a house and spend the rest of my life serving her. HELPHow do you not fall in love with your massage therapist?
It is common. It is called transference. You are projecting your early childhood needs onto her. I would recommend getting therapy. It isn't that it is wrong to feel that way- it is just showing you what you didn't get early in life.





It happens in professional relationships like this alot.How do you not fall in love with your massage therapist?
Yeah, I get marriage proposals all the time! Just yesterday a client asked, ';Will you marry me? My wife won't mind!';





Here's the painful reality of it all: Guess who in my life gets the LEAST amount of massage, like maybe just feet %26amp; hands every two months? My significant other! The last thing I want to do after a hard day of work is to come home and work some more. No way. He massages me!





You can keep from falling in love with her by remembering that if you weren't paying her, she wouldn't massage you...maybe ever again...and she might even bite your head off just for asking!
LMAO. Awesome question. I don't know, man. Try to remember that it's just her job, and she does it for everyone, even old scary fat guys.








please help me with my problem:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtvWwVxdaOr4uCPkduadHATT5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090814090258AA3whMI
If want to do her a favor find another therapist and then ask her out if you still are interested. It makes things ethical and legal and save her a bunch of grief. Do her that favor. Good luck and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment