Saturday, August 21, 2010

What keeps you going back to your Massage Therapist?

I am a new Massage Therapist, I want to know from all you smart people who continue to visit the same Massage Therapist what do they do that keeps you coming back, even if its the room, the gifts, the cards what ever. ThanksWhat keeps you going back to your Massage Therapist?
Because I like her. She's a really nice lady, and I just like her a lot. She does a great job, and, well. . . .I like her.





She also knows her stuff. She can reki, aromatherapy. . .etc. . etc. . .What keeps you going back to your Massage Therapist?
I would go back to the same therapist partly because of her service and personality but most importantly is her sense of touch. Different people have different preferences for how they enjoy being touch with the right kind of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment