Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to write at the end of a letter from a Massage Therapist?

Blessings %26amp; Health,


Anne Doe, CMT





What else is good to end the letter with?What to write at the end of a letter from a Massage Therapist?
Who are you writing to?


If you are writing to another practitioner 'If I can assist you at all or your require any further information please do not hesitate to


contact me' before 'yours sincerely' or 'yours faithfully' will do.





Yours sincerely does it for me.What to write at the end of a letter from a Massage Therapist?
It depends on who you are writing to but 'call to make an appointment' or visit my website for more info gets them to do something.
Namaste
Well at some point near the end I would say:





';Always remember, we promise not to rub you the wrong way.';

No comments:

Post a Comment