Thursday, August 5, 2010

How much extra money should I give a massage therapist?

I am seeing a massage therapist next week. She works at her own house. The massage will cost $ 80 for 1 hour.


In case she does '; a very good job'; and if i am very happy with it how much should I tip her?


Melbourne


AustraliaHow much extra money should I give a massage therapist?
As a Massage Therapist I've always viewed every tip as a gift, the gratuity of how well you feel the service was compared to your expectations. Usually it's anywhere from $5 %26amp; up, the largest so far being $250 from a regular client and since it was given around the holiday season, I viewed it more as a holiday bonus than a tip, but most commonly the gratuity is around $10 to $15, some times $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment