Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I volunteer as a massage therapist?

So far I've read some books and I'm going to start a massage therapy course in a few months but would really love to see how a centre and other bodies that use massage therapists really work, I don't want to massage the clients myself but just be an assistant working volunteerilly and helping out whereever I can. I'm based in London.Where can I volunteer as a massage therapist?
Why not speak with a local massage therapist and see if they can use you or direct you to someone who could? That would at least be a reliable starting point. Good luckWhere can I volunteer as a massage therapist?
maybe you could apply for a job at the front desk of a massage place and do scheduling and things like that. Then you would already have your foot in the door when you were looking to work as a therapist.
Contact local places around your home and ask if they are looking for some help. Explain to them your sitation and what you are looking for and they will let you know if they are taking on any new assistants.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment