Thursday, August 5, 2010

What classes should I take to become a massage therapist?

I'm going to be in year 10 in Australia next year and I was wondering what classes I should take so that I could become a massage therapist.





I know that people don't know what classes my school offers, but just a general idea would help.





Thanks in advance. =)What classes should I take to become a massage therapist?
I don't know specifically what you should take, the best advice i can offer is to talk to the careers adviser at your school if you have one, because they should be able to give you more information.





I'd say anything that might give you a background in anatomy type subjects would be a good start, and maybe some business studies if you are intending to run your own business.What classes should I take to become a massage therapist?
http://www.massage.edu.au/





Go to this link , it will be of gr8 help , then call them

No comments:

Post a Comment