Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to become a qualified massage therapist in the UK. How to I go about doing this?

Any courses recommended or advice would be appreciated.I want to become a qualified massage therapist in the UK. How to I go about doing this?
Oh gosh! My daughter mentioned that once, all I could imagine were postcards in Soho phone boxes ...





There's a few college courses that teach sports therapy in the UK so you could try googling around for that kind of thing. But for just massage many community colleges and night-schools do these courses. Also the community colleges that do anything like - not sure really what to call them - the beauty and grooming type courses, I'm sure you;ll figure it out ;)I want to become a qualified massage therapist in the UK. How to I go about doing this?
Try AMTA massagetherapy.org


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment