Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When I start to play the Guitar and get callouses will my clients feel that since I'm a massage therapist?

Most guys would think its cool you play the guitar, women might mind. Guys not really so long as you know what your doing.





Or you could file em down every once and a while w an emery boardWhen I start to play the Guitar and get callouses will my clients feel that since I'm a massage therapist?
I'm not a massage therapist, I'm just a guitarist so I can't give you a full answer. Anyway, I don't really think they will feel it. Firstly, the callouses are not so big and hard, I hardly feel them when I touch my fingertip with my other fingertip (where it is most sensitive). You pretty well know that if you touch someone's back, they can't tell you exactly where it was (only +/- 7cm or so), do you think they would feel callouses?? And secondly, they are only close around the nails.When I start to play the Guitar and get callouses will my clients feel that since I'm a massage therapist?
i am a guitarist and i did go to massage therapy school.....I remember someone I was massaging ask me what I did to get the callouses so they did feel it.....but I probably have a lot more because I play drums too......after a while they really do fade.....been playing for of 15 years with real thick strings














If you support unity add me to your friends


http://www.myspace.com/botanicalchemy
They won't notice the difference. Their skin isn't that sensitive.
I would notice, but my skin is sensitive


to touch.





Try using Coco butter on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment